DIGIDAMARA - an online interactive theatre experience exploring how we deal with a crisis
PRICE: Pilot Access Tickets – Free!
DATE: 18th May – 22nd May 2022
TIME: Log for 20 minutes between 3pm – 9pm each day, ADT Time Zone (GMT-4)
REGISTER HERE: Eventbrite ticket link
PROJECT NAME: DIGIDAMARA
FUNDING DETAILS: CAD $75,000 from Canada Council For The Arts, $16,000 from Arts Nova Scotia
STARTED: October 2021
BAGEL+BALLOON, THEATRE DU POULET, CANADA COUNCIL FOR THE ARTS, ARTS NOVA SCOTIA, DANSPACE, BUS STOP THEATRE
Creating Safe Spaces Online For Play – link
Note that the May 18th – 22nd showing is a Work In Progress Sharing.
This means the experience is still evolving and undergoing big changes in response to how audiences play with it.
Join us online in May for free, and help shape a show that’s literally out of this world!
What is DIGIDAMARA?
- A CCA and Arts Nova Scotia funded pilot project supporting artists in Canada!
- A dance marathon at the end of the universe being broadcast to your browser!
- An interactive website where visitors can support dance teams, vote on universal matters, and talk with up to 100 other audience members!
- A series of puppetry videos delivered daily, which respond to the actions of the audience on the website!
- A durational experience that you can tune into for 20-30 mins a day across a week!
- An exploration of “What do we want to bring forward when everything ends?”
Dance marathons of the 1920s / 30s Depression Era America
More from us
Urban game in. Virtual experience out!
Our first season of CLOSER TIES is over! Find out more about how COVID-19 changed our trajectory.
May 2020 - Update at last!
We finally get round to updating you with the bigly things going on at BAGEL+BALLOON!
ICAT Residency Wrap Up
BALLOON reflects on how our international team pulled together the Acouscous project.